Saturday, June 2, 2012

Learning to Manage My Time


6/01

I woke up a little late today but I was able to get dressed and make it down to my internship by 9AM. The trip that I take to get to the hotel is now about 50 minutes. That’s the shortest amount of time that I can get it down to. Today I worked on copying packets for advertisements, working more on designing the customer survey, and inputting contact information into a database. I worked for about 7 hours today and then left to go back home. The time that there is a lot of traffic is the same as it is in the U.S. so I have to avoid leaving close to 5 because the transit system is even slower. Once I got back home I had a little time to relax before starting my homework. I got to meet Rasma’s 8 year old son Marcus today which was really nice. He loves to play video games and watch movies. Tyler and I stayed home with him while his mom went out. We spent time watching both Home Alone movies. In between I was able to do some of my reading for class. I had a good time being able to relax too and watch a couple of movies. I like how relaxed everything is both with work and with the home life. I have enjoyed everything so far.

1 comment: