Wednesday, June 6, 2012

Another Day of Class With A Little Fun Afterwards


6/05

I got to sleep in a little bit today before getting ready for class. Paige and I walked to school and got there early so we wouldn’t have to rush to class. We’re finally getting to the point in class where we talk about each individual country in Europe and how Muslim people are affected both socially and politically. It is a very interesting class and I’m learning a lot of things. Each student was assigned a country to read about. I was assigned the chapter on Germany and I’ve been reading the textbook and also a few articles that pertain to the topic. After class, Paige and I took a bus into a part of the city that we had been to before to look at the shops. We had a little bit of time before we were supposed to be back home for dinner. We both had a good time walking around and just having some free time. At home, we had dinner which was salmon and vegetable quiche and some grilled potatoes. I spent the rest of the night updating my blog on the computer and reading my textbook before going to bed.

No comments:

Post a Comment