Wednesday, June 20, 2012

A Free Day in Grand Place


6/16


Today I had some time to relax and do homework. I slept in until about 9 in the morning and then I began working on my research paper for class. I’m still in the process of gathering all of the sources that I need. Then I took a break and went with Tyler to Grand Place in the city to shop for souvenirs. I ended up finding some good things that I wanted to bring back home with me. We spent about 3 hours walking down any streets that interested us. It was nice to not have a strict schedule for at least a day but of course I returned home and continued working on my paper. I was able to get a good portion of reading done and still have some time to relax before having to go to bed. My days seem to become very similar with such a rigid schedule and my free days are spent mostly with homework and traveling within the small area of Brussels. I won’t be able to travel as much as I had hoped but this has still been a great trip and I’ve gotten a lot of good experience from both work and school.

No comments:

Post a Comment