Thursday, June 14, 2012

Studying Hard for Class and Meeting Another New Family


6/12

Today I woke up pretty early before I had to be at class so I read some of my textbook and a part of an article after eating breakfast. It was nice to not have to rush to school. I had class as during the morning and afternoon as usual and I had packed a lunch from home. I’m realizing that I’m saving a lot of money by doing that. It’s been pretty cold and rainy outside for about a week now so I end up doing most things indoors. The first week that I had here was the nicest weather so far and I’m hoping that it will get better. After class, Paige and I walked home and relaxed for a little while before getting ready to go to another family’s house for dinner. Tonight we ate with Clare and Jonathan and their 3 sons. It was great to meet even more people and talk about different things like school and politics. We ate lasagna which was very good and had strawberries and pineapple with ice cream for dessert. We’ve been fed very well while Rasma’s been gone and it’s also very fun to socialize with other people. We walked back home afterwards and I spent the rest of the night reading articles for my class and finishing up an essay I was writing before finally going to bed.

1 comment:

  1. we are the best and top rated usa foreign education consultants in hyderabad study abroad consultancies in india with good visa assurance. we help you in filing the f1 visa for you in very less time. we are also help you with information needed to apply for the college university.

    ReplyDelete