Wednesday, June 20, 2012

Working After a Few Hours of Sleep


6/18

I woke up on time for my internship despite only sleeping in my room for 4 hours. I got up and left for my 1 hour commute to work. I wasn’t too tired and I spent the majority of my day updating information on other travel sites. My job was to change the names of the rooms that were offered at our hotel. I went to about 30 different sites to update the information which took alot longer than I thought it would because there were so many different logins that I had to use and I had to make sure all of the sites could be translated to English for me. The rest of my time at work was spent calling more companies to get email addresses for our emailing list. Usually all of the tasks that I’m given take at least a few hours so my projects are spread out over days or they are constantly changing like hotel rates or contact information. After work I went home and balanced my time between school work and relaxing. I ate pizza for dinner and watch some tv after working on my paper for a few hours. I don’t usually mind having a pattern in my days because I’m able to get all of my work done and also do a little bit of traveling on the weekends. 

No comments:

Post a Comment