Sunday, June 10, 2012

More Homework and Regular Work


6/07

Luckily I woke up on time this morning. My day goes a lot easier when I get up with enough time to eat and get to my internship. My workday was pretty good. I spent time creating letters for the customers and also making new documents to track the spending of the hotel. Then I spent a few hours putting together some backpacks as gifts to give to new prospective customers. I filled 150 of them in about 3 hours. Once I got off of work, I went to the grocery store before going home. I usually like to go to a grocery store a few times a week to get whatever food I need. I spent the majority of the night working on my mid-term exam. I’ve learned from this class that I’m definitely not a political science person. The plan for Me, Paige, and Tyler was to leave tomorrow morning around 7:30AM on a train for Amsterdam with the group from Western Kentucky. Our time was changed from 7:30 to 6AM so we had to go to bed as soon as we could. We looked at the public transportation system and the buses don’t start running until 5:30 in the morning which wouldn’t give us enough time to make it there. So I called a taxi service around midnight to set up an appointment for someone to pick us up in the morning. The woman spoke mostly French so I was really hoping that she got the right time and address written down.

No comments:

Post a Comment