Wednesday, June 20, 2012

More Class Time


6/19

Today I got to sleep in a little bit before getting up for class. I made sure to pack my lunch and some snacks so that I would stay awake in class. I haven’t fallen asleep in class yet but I get restless after sitting for a couple of hours. In class we talked about how the media in different countries perceives news coverage of international issues. During my lunch break I walked around the area near the school with Paige. We got to see a few small shops that we hadn’t seen before and we visited them before going back to class again. After class was done I walked back home with Paige and we both spent more time working on our research papers. The homework for my class takes almost the same amount of time as being in class for 2 days a week. I try not to procrastinate too much with my homework so that’s how a lot of my nights are spent. After working for a few hours with a couple of breaks I gave myself some time to relax before going to bed. 

1 comment:

  1. Hi Laura,

    This is Palwasha, Internships Abroad Director over at Go Overseas. I wanted to share a opportunity to collaborate with our team. As you may know, our website is categorized by Teach, Volunteer, Study, Intern, and Gap Year programs abroad. We feature alumni reviews on every program, and give our users the ability to make informed decisions about going abroad.

    We are currently looking for talented writers to write internship guides for virtually every country and city in the world. It sounds like you have the necessary experience and background to write the Belgium guide, one of the most popular pages on our website.

    Writing these guides is a great way to further establish your authority on a particular country/city, get links to your website, blog, and social media pages, and help other interns on their journey abroad. I will of course send more detailed guidelines to make sure your writing process goes smoothly!

    Let me know if you have any questions, I look forward to hearing from you.

    Best,
    Palwasha

    Palwasha Khatri
    Internships Abroad Director
    www.GoOverseas.com

    Facebook.com/GoOverseas
    Twitter.com/GoOverseas

    ReplyDelete