Sunday, June 10, 2012

A More Relaxing Day and A Movie


6/06

This morning I got to sleep in a little bit again. The days that I have class are much easier for me because I don’t have to get to the college until 11 in the morning. Paige and I rode the bus to school because it was raining outside. We’ve both been packing fruit and sandwiches for lunch to save money. In between my 4 hours of class I got a lunch break to eat my packed lunch. After class we both walked back home. Sometimes we go into the city if it’s not raining but when it does rain there’s not much to do. It’s a good balance of days when the weather is nice and when it’s not. When I spend more time at home I do my homework. We made some pizza in the oven early in the evening. Tyler, Paige and I were all able to relax for a little while before going to a local movie theater that Rasma had suggested we go to. She said it was a very local experience. The movie that was showing was called Drive and it was in English with French and Dutch subtitles. The funniest part to us though was that at the beginning they did an introduction and some sort of “getting to know the audience” talk which was all in French so we were just sitting quietly for 10 minutes not wanting him to look at us. The movie was pretty good and it was a nice time to relax. I hadn’t been to a movie theater in more than a year so it was fun. Afterwards, we went back to the house and went to bed. I’ve got my internship in the morning so I can’t stay up super late.

No comments:

Post a Comment