Monday, June 18, 2012

Just Another Day at Work

6/15

I got up this morning and ate some breakfast before going to work. The commute to work doesn't tire me out as much anymore even though it's still about an hour long. I spent my time at work today printing of customer surveys, updating the database and editing other documents. Editing things on a computer always takes longer than I think it will. I've learned how to type on a French keyboard pretty well now. It was pretty difficult for me at first but now I've gotten used to it. After work, I went back home and I had my usual routine of eating dinner with everyone and then reading my textbook before going to bed. I like to have my more relaxing days too especially after working alot. It was more of a lazy night for me after I got home from work. That's the only way that I can get my reading and other work done.

1 comment:

  1. I don't believe that you are reading your text book that much!!! Hope you are having fun!!

    ReplyDelete