Sunday, July 1, 2012

Celebrating My Research Paper Being Done


6/27

Today was a normal day of class. Everyone had to turn in their research papers and about half of the class made a presentation about what their research was about. I will present my paper next week. Afterwards, Paige and I walked home so that we could eat dinner. The majority of people from my class go out to eat for dinner but we both enjoy eating at home with Rasma and Tyler. We had a good dinner and then we went out with a group of people from our class to celebrate finishing our research papers. I don’t always go out to celebrate with everyone but this was one of the only times so far where I didn’t have something else that I needed to do for class. Our group stayed in the area near where Rasma’s house was so it was easy to get back home at night. I went to a few different cafes with my friends; there was a soccer games going on so the area was packed with people. I stayed out until about midnight and then Paige and I walked back home; before we went to bed, Rasma offered us some Finnish alcohol we had never tried before. It tasted liked pure black licorice, it wasn’t my favorite but it was fun to try new things. Then I went to bed soon after.

No comments:

Post a Comment