Wednesday, July 4, 2012

Almost Done With Class


7/03

Today I got up and went to class, I’m sad that this type of routine will be over very soon and that I’ll be leaving. We’re finally coming to an end to some of the discussions in class and we were going over what will be on the final exam. Our exams are take home tests that we have to write essays for which makes it easier to travel on the weekends instead of having to study all the time. Once I got home after class I began doing some research for my exam and wrote an outline for myself. I took a break to eat dinner; we ate oven-baked cod and had some roasted potatoes to go with it. I felt that I had a good start on my exam so I helped Paige and Marcus with the puzzle that we’ve all been working on. Once they went to bed I stayed up for a little while watching tv with Tyler and then I went to bed. Some of my days can be pretty boring when I have school work to do but I try to make it more exciting by putting all of the work into a few days and then taking trips to other places when my work is finished.

No comments:

Post a Comment