Sunday, July 1, 2012

Work Day and a Clothes Exchange at Night


6/28

Today was a regular day at work; I only have a few days left at my internship. I spent the majority of my time making phone calls and working on the database some more. I’ve enjoyed my time working for the Gresham Belson Hotel but I’m also ready to have a little bit more free time before I leave. After work I came home and I cooked some pasta for me and Paige. While we were home our friend Jamie came over to help us book some tickets to Budapest, Hungary next week; I’m very excited for that trip. We were also getting ready for a clothes exchange which was going to be at the house tonight. A clothes exchange is when a group of people get together and bring their unwanted clothes and accessories to give away to each other. We all had a very good time with Rasma’s friends tonight and Jamie stayed there too. Each person got at least one new thing for themselves and it was also fun getting to meet many different people who live in this area. The clothes exchange lasted until about 11pm and that’s when I decided to go upstairs and get ready for bed. I thought the concept of a clothes exchange was very interesting and I wanted to know if it was something that would work in America too.

No comments:

Post a Comment