Thursday, July 12, 2012

Souvenir Shopping Day


7/10

Today was my big shopping day to get all of the souvenirs that I wanted. First, I went to the college to turn in my final exam for class and the report that I wrote for my internship. Afterwards I took a bus into the city center and I spent about 5 hours going to all of the tourist shops that I could find. There was one shop that I went to where the owner talked to me and he wouldn’t believe that I couldn’t speak Mandarin. But other than that I was able to get everything else done without a problem. I used all of my energy walking around the city though and my backpack got very heavy. By the time I got back home it was time for dinner. I unpacked all of the things from my backpack afterwards and I started my process of packing so that I could see how much would fit in the bag that I’m going to check at the airport. It didn’t take me long to put the majority of the things in my bag. I’m sad having to leave but I am also happy to be going back home. I worked on my computer and watched tv with Paige and Rasma the rest of the night before going to bed.

No comments:

Post a Comment