Wednesday, July 4, 2012

Returning From Luxembourg


7/01

I got to sleep in a little bit this morning; we really didn’t know what else to do in the city because we had walked around the majority of the streets the night before. We had a relaxing morning because we didn’t have to get to any particular place. I went to the grocery store to get some breakfast and then we got on to a train that would take us back to Brussels. I had a fun time in Luxembourg but I found out that the majority of things to see like castles and historical buildings were actually in other cities. I slept on the 3 hour train ride again. Once we got back to Brussels, Tyler went back to the house to work on homework and I went into the city to walk around for a little while. I was able to find a few souvenirs while I was there and then I went back to the house. I spent a little bit of time working on my computer and watching tv before having dinner with Rasma and Tyler. I didn’t feel like I was procrastinating at all because I didn’t have anything to work on which has been the first time during this trip. I had a nice evening just sitting around in the living room with everyone and we also started helping Rasma’s son Marcus with a huge puzzle that he wanted to start. I didn’t stay up too late, I have my last day at my internship tomorrow.

Tyler and I found this on our way to the train station.

We weren't really sure what it was.


No comments:

Post a Comment