Tuesday, July 10, 2012

Another Day in the Center of Brussels


7/08
I got to sleep in late today after such a tiring weekend. In some ways it’s nice to be at the end of this trip because I have more free time but I’m not looking forward to leaving Europe. This was a free day for me and Paige so we did a little bit of souvenir shopping and walking around in the city. I plan to do the majority of my shopping very soon so I can pack my luggage. We spent a few hours in the city; I saw the St. Michael and St. Gudula Cathedral and a fun statue of a cat riding a bicycle. We came back home soon after that; I didn’t want to do too much walking because my legs were sore from going everywhere in Budapest. When we got back home we cooked some pasta for lunch and watch Despicable Me. That’s pretty much how the rest of the day went for me. I spent time relaxing and enjoying myself at home, ate dinner and then relaxed more before going to bed.

The St. Michael and St. Gudula Cathedral


1 comment:

  1. your picture is very cute thanks for providing the fantastic important details.. like analyzing it. keep on providing the interesting things this.



    study overseas

    ReplyDelete