Thursday, July 12, 2012

The Botanical Garden and Spiderman


7/11

Today I got up, ate breakfast and then left with Rasma, Paige and Marcus to go to the Botanical Garden. Rasma rented a car for us to take so we wouldn’t have to take public transportation the whole way there. It was about a 30 minute drive; we got to walk around and see many different plants and trees both outside and inside. There was a huge green house that we went in to that had plants from a lot of different countries. We spent more than 3 hours walking around looking at everything. I enjoyed walking around especially in the green houses. Afterwards, we drove back home and then I went to the grocery store with Rasma. I was able to get a few things to take back with me and then we went back home to start cooking dinner. We made some chicken that was rolled up with sun-dried tomatoes inside and some roasted potatoes. As soon as we were done with dinner, Paige and I took Marcus to the movie theater to see the new Spiderman movie. We had a really fun time and the movie was very good. By the time the movie was done it was pretty late so we got back home as soon as possible so that Marcus could go to bed. I stayed up a little while longer watching tv with Tyler and then I went to bed.


Me in front of a pond filled with giant lily pads




Inside the largest greenhouse at the botanical garden


Our sun-dried tomato chicken

No comments:

Post a Comment