Sunday, July 8, 2012

Going to Budapest


7/05

This morning I woke up and I finished the rest of my essays for my exam. It was nice to be able to work at my own pace and I got finished with it almost a week early. In the afternoon, Paige and I left to go to the Charleroi airport; we met up with our friends Jamie and Lisette to take a bus there. We had a couple hours of waiting time after we went through security. It took a while for us to board the plane and once we finally sat down I went to sleep. The flight to Budapest was only about 2 hours long. By the time we got there, it was night time and we took a cab to get us to our hotel. The hotel we stayed at was very cheap but it was still manageable. We needed to eat dinner and the only place near us that was open was a Burger King. It was the first time on this trip that I ate American-style food. After dinner, we went to a store called Tesco that was near our hotel which was like a 24-hour Walmart. That was the first store that I’ve seen so far that’s open 24 hours a day. I got a few groceries while I was there and then I went back to the hotel and went to bed.
Our Airplane to Budapest

My small meal at Burger King

No comments:

Post a Comment