Wednesday, July 4, 2012

Last Day at My Internship


7/02

Today was my last day of work and I was very happy to be finished. Of course I had a lot of work that needed to be done before I left; I spent a few hours making more phone calls and spent the rest of my time proof-reading some documents that were in English. After work I went back home to drop of some of my things and then I went to the grocery store with Tyler to get a few things. Once I was done I began working on my internship report that I have to write for the college I’m going to. I was able to finish a good portion of the report and also had some time to spend with everyone at home. I’m trying to get all of my work done on my internship report and my final exam because I will be leaving for Budapest, Hungary later this week. That will be the last major trip that I take while I’m here but I am really looking forward to it.

3 comments:

  1. Great post! Thanks you so much for the share. It is indeed a helpful one. I am looking forward of reading more article with the similar topic as this one. Good luck and More Power.
    Internship work abroad . just visit my website volunteers-destination.org

    ReplyDelete
  2. Did you have paid internships abroad? I think that would be a nice program, your getting paid even just by having a training.

    ReplyDelete
  3. No it was unpaid but typically 95 percent of internships are unpaid. I did get great international experience though.

    ReplyDelete